So, I got up this morning, drafted an email to our builder and then sent it to Funny pants for his review and checked my email again. My sweet childhood friend has been in the process of adopting from Ethiopia for over a year now and she just found out that she got her referral. It looks like Baby R. will be here in February! This friend is so precious, sweet and will be a terrific mom! This reminds me that God's timing is always perfect and this time, His timing worked out as a sweet Christmas present for a couple that will be terrific parents.
Micah 7:7
"But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me."
Congratulations sweet friends!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks Alanna! I can't wait to show you the picture.
This is sweet...
Merry Christmas to the Napier Bunch!
Post a Comment